Whether you’re an aviation organisation or your operation relies on aviation support,
SGS HART Aviation offers comprehensive aviation consulting and assessment services to give you the support you need to ensure the delivery of safe,
efficient and reliable services – wherever your operations are in the world.
Our aviation auditing services can be tailored to your specific needs whether you are an aviation organisation or a non aviation organisation.
SGS HART Aviation has extensive experience in:
- Safety and technical audits of charter operations
- Fight Safety Foundation Basic Aviation Risk Standard (BARS) audits
- Helideck inspection and certification
- Inspection of Airfields and Helicopter Landing Sites (HLS/Helipads)
- Aircraft Inspection
- Assessing and advising on specialist flying operations (low level, aerial / geophysical surveys, Marine Pilot Transfer etc)
- Customised Training and Workshops
- Airline Risk Assessment
- Accident and Incident Investigation
- Aviation standards and policies
- Aviation procurement and tenders
- Onsite aviation oversight and management
- UAV Operations and risk assessments
As a leading provider of aviation auditing services around the globe, we can help provide confidence in the safe and efficient delivery of your aviation operations.
SGS HART Aviation’s clientele is varied and includes companies in many different industries and sectors such as:
- Resource and Mining
- Oil, Gas and Energy
- Forestry and Agriculture
- Aircraft owners and operators
Many of our clients operate internationally, which gives us a broad knowledge and understanding of the particular requirements of various industry sectors on a worldwide scale.
Aviation assessment, audit and consulting services from SGS – Independent audit, review and advice on your aviation operations, processes and management.
Our global team of expert advisors have long provided professional aviation advisory, audit and assessment services to companies from all over the world,
and offer a comprehensive suite of services to help companies manage their aviation operators and minimise their exposure to aviation risk.
AUDITS AND INSPECTIONS
- Third party and customised operational audits of aviation contractors and facilities
- Internal Audits
- BARS Audits
- Helideck inspection and certification
- Inspection of airfields and helicopter landing sites
- Inspection of aircraft
SPECIALIST AVIATION ADVICE
- Project planning and managing exploration and production ventures and emergency evacuation
- Reviewing Airline safety
- Advising on specialist role flying (low level, survey, external loads)
- Aviation studies and assessments
- Advising on operational and maintenance practices
- Investigating incidents and accidents
- Onsite Aviation Management
CONTRACTS AND PROCUREMENT
- Developing contractor tender documentation
- Assessing/evaluating tenders
- Conducting pre-qualifying audits
- Reviewing contractor service level agreements
POLICIES AND STANDARDS
- Assessment of companies exposure to aviation risk
- Aviation management and gap analysis
- Develop/review and update of aviation standards and policies
- Customised training courses
- In-house aviation awareness workshops
The BAR Standard is a Flight Safety Foundation initiative to standardize the practice of auditing amongst its member organisations.
SGS HART Aviation is an accredited BARS auditing company, and with trained auditors located around the world,
we are well placed to service any BARS requirements your organisation needs. We can help you:
- Perform a Gap Analysis to confirm the work already done towards compliance, and identify what further actions will be required for certification
- Reduce operational downtime by coordinating 2nd party audits to be done alongside BARS certification
- Provide independent, expert auditors who work with you from the beginning of the audit process to the closeout of findings
- Share travel costs with organisations that have a requirement to do operational risk reviews on your company
SGS HART Aviation conducts over 600 audits a year in more than 60 countries around the world; our advisors are knowledgeable,
and committed to making the BARS audit process a system that works for the aircraft operator.
SGS HART Aviation has advisors based around the world, providing both local expertise and lowering the cost of mobilisation.
We can help you achieve certification expediently and add value to your offering to the resources industry.
AIRLINE RISK CALCULATOR
The Airline Risk Calculator (ARC) is a risk monitoring tool that assists companies and their personnel by providing detailed information and
relative risk ratings for scheduled airlines from all over the world, accessible via an interactive website. Unlike most security tools, ARC is safety focused allowing you to:
- Make informed choices for your global travel program
- Reduce cost by selecting the most competitive carriers, without sacrificing safety
- Provide confidence for your travellers with airline reports that give them detailed insight into the carrier they are evaluating
Subscriptions to the Airline Risk Calculator include alerts on industry issues that affect airline travel, monthly updates of all airline scoring changes and the reasons behind them,
and advice regarding airline selection. See more at